Thursday, February 14, 2008

I wish we could all win

EVERYDAY IS A HAPPY DAY! OH YEAH.
Today's Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day all!
(Inserts inserts heart!)

Today was fun, received alot of gifts and notes from my dearest friends.
Namely, Puifun Yingzhen Grace Yilian Seri Marina Guohao Sharon Linda Munyee Shakila Mdm Chang Mr Sim and I cannot remember anymore HAHA. Thanks all :)


Thanks ah Linda.


Aw.


HI HONEY.

Bun-ny fetish :D




:D :D

Something damn idiotic happened outside the Teachers' Room.
TEACHER: Hey girl whats your name?
ME: Uh, Joyce?
TEACHER: From what class?
ME: 5/1.
TEACHER: Do you know why I called you?
ME: No I dont know.
TEACHER: I give you 3 chances to guess whats wrong with your attire.
ME: *Thinks real hard*
ME: Cos I never tuck in my uniform?
TEACHER: No its not that *Looks down*
ME: I dont know.
TEACHER: You dont know ah? Okay let me tell you.
TEACHER: Look at your skirt, so short!
ME: -___-

Tskkkk like please its not even short ok.

Psss, I think that I'm the luckiest girl on Earth! Why, you ask?
Its because... Well I cant reveal cos SOMEONE is my everyday blog reader you know.
HAHA k he's a MAN. Hi MAN, I got no privacy lah dey tskkkk.

K I got 13 of this *Points to bottom picture!* Okay. I'm so lucky, SUPER!


Me loves you muchmuch! HAHA :D

I enjoyed my Valentine's Day to the max, did you guys enjoy yours? :)
I'm going to pull the school flag during assembly tomorrow! Why? Because tomorrow we are celebrating Total Defence's Day and we're required to wear our uniforms.
:D

BYE! Family gathering tomorrow over at Aunt's (:

No comments: